DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
Models 1, 2, 3 and 4 – the core of the door leaf is a honeycomb insert or perforated chipboard reinforced with an internal plywood muntin (an option at an extra charge). Model 5 – the core of the door leaf is a solid core particle board.The door leaf is covered with HDF boards. In CPL HQ finishing, leaf sides are covered with ABS tape.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THE DOOR LEAF PRICE
- Two pintle hinges as standard, PRIME package is also available, see Supplementary Costs
- Three hinges (in a door leaf of size „100” or „110”)
- Lock: regular key, bathroom lock or adapted for door lock cylinder
- Glass panel pattern: ‘chinchilla’ or tempered matt
- Round side handle (for sliding doors)
Recommended rebated door frames:
Recommended unrebated door frames:
- Porta SYSTEM ELEGANCE
- Technical Approval AT-15-3691/2012, ITB Warszawa.
- Size ‘100’ and ‘110’ is unavailable for door leaf model 5.
- Two rows of sleeves unavailable for door leaf model 5.
- Perforated chipboard and solid core, includes preparation for shortening as standard.
- Size ‘110’ available only with perforated chipboard. The sizes of glass panels as in size ‘100’.
- Possibility to freely select the sizes of door leaves for double doors. For double non-rebated doors, a passive and an active door leaf must be ordered.
- Double doors not available with magnetic lock.